Friday, December 07, 2007

Almost there.....

My academic deadlines are completely overwhelming me right now. And I'm still trying to train as much as possible. Actually, I NEED to train....otherwise the stress would have me going through a fifth of Jameson per night. Well, the point of all this is that I have relatively no time for blogging. Everything will be back to normal after next Thursday. Amen.

Until then, here is some reading on how you can lower the carbon footprint of your Christmas gift giving if you live in Northeast Ohio Not only are these gift ideas ecologically responsible, they are often one of a kind as well.

And for those of you outside Northeast Ohio....check here.

Happy Shopping!!!!

4 comments:

tracie said...

Good luck with the end of the semester!!! Just keep a mental countdown till it's over, that always helped me. And keep training for sanity sake.


6 more days and counting.... :)

Jen said...

Mmm... Jameson. I mean, good luck with school!

Mnowac said...

You know Renata! So wierd, she lives across the street from me. Love that girl. Amy is great too.

Mnowac said...

no unfortunately I can't update my cleats, the bottom of the shoe is incorrect.