Saturday, November 24, 2007

SALE!!!!!

I'm off to Performance Bike for buy one, get one nutrition.....and then 20% off my entire order. But, the sale ends at 9:00 a.m. I guess that makes me a crazed early morning thanksgiving weekend shopper.

I'm hoping they have some windblock booties for my ride this afternoon. I'm sure they'll have some but the question is if they will fit my big feet!! For those of us that have larger than a size 12 (or maybe 13) finding footwear is not always an easy task.

The weatherman says nice riding weather today. Dry. Sunny. High of 41 degrees. Amaterasu is sporting some new (to me) aerobars and wants to hit the town....and the country. But first, it's shopping and the rec center pool for a few laps. It should be interesting to step on the scale after the last couple of days. I'm betting it says 194, still 8 or 9 lbs. above my mid-summer weight. What does triathlon do to a man?? Makes them weight conscious and gets them to shave their legs???? What kind of sport is this, anyways??

7 comments:

Charlie said...

It also get girls to pee on their bikes.

Craig said...

Happy Holidays! Fun car pooling with ya last week. I'm looking forward to next week at Excel in Cycling. Pete's indoor cycling helped lots last year. Time to dust off the Cycle-ops trainer!

Jen said...

Bops, It's okay. You don't have to brag about your huge, uh, feet to make up for shaving your legs. We all know you're a manly-man. ;-)

B Bop said...

I don't shave my legs veg. Hell, I don't even shave my face that often.

And in case you were wondering I don't just have big feet....I have big shoes (and cycling booties) too.

Jen said...

Whatever you say. Sasquatch.

B Bop said...

Sasquatch?? Dang, I'm not quite that hairy.

Jen said...

Aww, okay. Not a sasquatch :-) Quite.