Tuesday, September 18, 2007

DNS?????

My last triathlon this summer went well. It was possibly my best of the summer. I finished the International distance in around 2:21 or 2:22. I don't know my exact time because they have me listed on the results page as a DNS. But, I started....and I finished. The bib number they have listed for me on the results is not the bib number they gave me.....so I think that's the problem. Hopefully I'll either get some splits after calling HFP racing, or a race voucher.

I'll post a race report as soon as I get a little time....and hopefully I can get my splits from the race promoter. One more approximate number that I have (other than my overall time) is the air temperature at race time....probably in the mid 40's. Perfect for a swim......

5 comments:

Adventures with MS said...

The Buckeye Half Mary forgot me completely...as if I did not run 13 crappy miles in the rain.

What is up?

All that work and all you want is a little number to state,"I was there"

Hope it works out.

Jen said...

That IS frustrating. Seeing the numbers is somehow so satisfying. Not knowing them, though, reminds me of an exercise we did in a yoga class once. We were supposed to draw a beautiful pattern in the sand, and then wipe it away, draw another one, and wipe it away, over & over. I suppose it's supposed to teach you something deep about impermanance and beauty and effort... Turns out I'm not that zen. I'd want the freakin' number! I hope they get it figured out soon.

At any rate, your final time is awesome! Hope it was fun!

E-Speed said...

wow nice time! weird on the DNS though. I hope they get it figured out for you.

Craig said...

2:21 or 2:22 is a sweet time to finish the season. This is your first year with multisport racing too. Keep us posted on HFP making that an official time.

Jodi said...

Awesome, AWESOME race!

Congrats! Look how far you came this season. WOW.

Jodi